We are still seeing patients until otherwise directed by the State of Minnesota and the Board of Chiropractic Examiners. That said, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our patients while we continue providing care during this unprecedented health crisis. In addition to our normal protocols:
- • We ask that you reschedule your appointments if you are not feeling well or if you have had close contact with someone not feeling well. Even short-notice cancellations for this reason are welcomed.
- • If you are over the age of 60, we recommend postponing any routine visits to the clinic. If you feel treatment is necessary, we will make special accommodations for you to be seen.
- • We have adjusted our scheduling process to limit the number of patients occupying the clinic at any given time.
- • We have hand sanitizer available for patient use and request that all patients use it on arrival to the clinic.
- • We are running an air purifier during clinic hours.
If you think you may have COVID-19, but are not exhibiting emergency warning signs it is best to self-quarantine in your home. You may also consult virtual medical services from OnCare or Virtuwell. If you develop any of the following emergency warning signs for COVID-19 seek care from your local emergency room immediately:
- • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- • Confusion or inability to arouse
- • Bluish lips or face
Please call or email if you have any questions or concerns.
- Dr. Greg & Dr. Gil